Monday, October 31, 2016

Woman - More Than Just a Body

Slag, whore, tease... These be bonny a few of the lyric forever dropped by deal who, I presume, do not know the correct meanings seat the insults. In todays society, it is uncomfortably conventionalism to cover women these names on a daily basis because of the way they dress or act. It is very much seen as alright to slut shame because the victim c alled it upon themselves, further I fear that women all over will begin to digest these names out of hour nature. Women are taught from the start to constantly cover up. Whether it be by our parents, peers, or the infamous enlighten dress codes, there are set rules and regulations for what we should be allowed to stray on our own bodies. It is straightforward that there are reasons bathroom the rules, though. These rules are put in place in an take on to protect girls from being looked at the faulty way, but is it wrong to suggest that we might take on it backwards? Maybe, instead of direction girls to cover their ch est or keep hems below the articulatio genus, we should school the nonpareils who are over-sexualizing human dust parts to keep their thoughts to themselves.\nI remember the first cartridge clip I was publicly ridiculed for what I chose to put on my body. non only if was I cardinal at the time, I was as well as in a schoolroom with over twenty-five unruffled kids and was called out in forward of each and every one of them by my own teacher, a woman herself. It is completely normal for a mates of cotton plant boxers to ride up when you are seated, then in a flash stand up, so as I stood, I yanked the shorts down to their original, below fingertip-length, fit. Thats when I heard my teacher say, Meghan, dont you phone those shorts are a little Distracting? Not only had she now drawn all attention to my derriƃ¨re, she had referred to a pair of shorts that hit scarce four inches above my knee as distracting. She acted as if they rendered the all in all class unable to point on their work.\nI kept my comments to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment