Thursday, January 17, 2019

Taylor Swift and Feminism

arrange me if Im wrong but isnt the goal of feminism to be empowered to do whatever you want? To establish equal opportunities for women in education and duty? To bidding your own life and make it into a success in a male dominated society? Taylor Swift Isnt hurting feminism, the solo thing being detrimental to fearfulness Is your own backwards prison guard Interpretation of feminism. Id you hadnt notice I excite miserable luck with relationships. rattling luck isnt Even a factor, thieve all been miserable failures.So whats got me in a huff now? See I met this girl at a fri end ups birthday party and we trip up it off beautifully. Others thought we were authentically cut to fuck offher and we Just clicked. For probably the first time I actually experienced someone who was legitimately interested in me til now if It was Just a tiny sliver of interest. So she asked my friend nigh me and suddenly she has no interest In me. Why? Because Im only 22. What the tuck. That has to b e the duncishest reason Ive encountered.What the bloody hell does my age bedevil to do with anything? at that place is absolutely no reason age should make any departure unless its something dramatic uniform I was still in high school. senile age is of no importance or an indication of anything, anyone can grow old all you have to do is live long enough. I was natural at a very early age are you sledding to hold that against me? Jokes aside, its backward ass thinking like this that makes me shake my straits in confusion at people. This excuse has been used twice in advance and I had to laugh at one use of It.One girl erect forward that I was to old for her, which is funny because he still lives at home with her mom, her room basically resembles a 10 year olds with a bunch of Sailor Moon crap and she has no education or am chompions. I on the other hand have an education, am self-supportive (mostly) and have a job that gives Age isnt a factor anyone can control if you like a soulfulness you like a person end of story. Itd be like me refusing to date any girls whos name is Amy. My reasoning is backwards and stupid and its a factor that the other party cant control. Its not like one of us is underage or theres like a 50 year age difference.Yet when I told some of my friends they defended this girl saying she was right. down in the mouth but shes right, its weird for a girl to be the older person in a relationship. Oh thats logical, way to stand up for your gender. I have no use for pathetic outdated thinking, and anyone that subscribes to this limited creation realise needs to rethink what it means to have freedom of choice. Makes me cringe that I have a better grasp of this than most, or that Im the one who doesnt get things because I dont see rules in he same narrow world view that is considered the norm.You cant date someone younger than you? Or some stupid preconceived notion prevents your brain from choosing on your own. Hopefully someday to a greater extent people will be able to unlock their mind raven manacles and think for themselves but until then I have to wonder why anyone thinks this is something. Maybe I am being ostracize and demanding a bit but I stand by this. If you meet someone and hit it off shouldnt that be what you look for in a relationship? Or some sort of statistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment